Tuesday 15 July 2008

a compilation from sometime in the last few years

There's going to be a lot of lists on this blog and here's another one. Since I was a teenager I've been making compilations of music I like. Many of those I made on tape are now lost and I don't remember the dates of a few of the cdrs. I came across a cdr this evening, which I think is probably from 2003 or 2004, but I'm really not sure. Anway here's the tracklist:

Family – No Mules Fool
David Ackles – Down River
Nick Drake – River Man
Anne Briggs – Standing on the shore
Pacific Drift – Tomorrow Morning Brings
Out of Focus – The Way I know her
Pentangle – Sweet Child
Cressida – Munich
Gryphon – The Unquiet grave
Fungus – The White Hare
Tony, Caro and John – Swordsman of Samoa
Sweet Smoke – Id rather burn than dissapear
Sunshine Company –Springtime Meadows
Edgar Broughton Band – Get out of Bed-There’s Nobody there-Side by Side
Aztec Two-Step – The Persecution & Restoration of Dean Moriarty
(On The Road)
Audience - Jackdaw

No comments: