Saturday 25 July 2009

For Emily on Hunter Mountain

This is the tracklist of a compilation I made for Emily, the day before she left for her summer on Hunter Mountain:

Joe Ely – Me and Billy the Kid
The Doors – Love Street
Jim Kweskin Jug Band – When I was a cowboy (Western plains)
The Wackers – I hardly know her name
The Kinks – Drivin'
Bob Weir – Cassidy
The McCoys – Don't worry mother (your son's heart is pure)
Cream – Badge
John Stewart and Buffy Ford – Lincoln's Train
The Grateful Dead - Ship of fools
Crosby Stills and Nash Helplessly Hoping
Terry Callier – Ordinary Joe
Moby Grape Naked if I want to
Allman Joys – Northern Boundary
Paul Butterfield Blues Band – One more heartache
Moby Grape - 8.05
13th Floor Elevators – I had to tell you
T Rex – Woodland Bop
Phil Ochs – Tape from California
Dresden Dolls – Backstabber
The Monkees – What am I doing hangin' round
T Rex – Life's a gas
Complex Hero Story – Spark the Fire
Morphine - Candy

No comments: